David Couper has presented to groups up to 500 people around the world on career development, managing and leading people, and organizational development.
As a veteran consultant and coach of twenty years, he is able to customize material to your audience’s needs whether they are hourly union folk or senior global executives. He has spoken around the world including in London, Tokyo and the US.
David is the author of eight books, with his latest out in August 2010. He has a Masters in Psychology and a Degree in Communication.
With his British wit he is able to inject humor into a serious subject, capture the audience and help them to transform. His mantra is to teach and entertain and that is the maxim he lives by.
Some of the topics David speaks on are:
- There’s No Trick To Getting Your Dream Job – It Just Takes Magic – Your Magic
- Why Outsiders Are Key To Any Company’s Success
- 80% of Employees Hate Their Job What You Can Do About It?
- Hearts and Minds for Whole Business Success
- What Women Have to Do to Be Winners in Business
- Generation Y – Why You Don’t Get Them and They Don’t Get You
- Rewriting Your Life So Your Life Can Be Right Again
- Going Global. What does that mean for your organization’s culture?