See How Coaching Can Help You Get Your Dream Job!
1. Get Your Groove Back. My client Jon was a talented executive who had been given some negative feedback on his performance. He was confused and his confidence had taken a bashing for the first time in his career. I worked with him to understand his strengths and his challenges. Then we worked through the feedback to identify what was good input and what were unhelpful opinions. Net result after three months he got his confidence back, put together a new strategy for his work and became well respected by his co-workers and his boss. A year later he was in a new job with an increase from $400K to $500K.
Coaching was for one hour twice a month for a year = $3600
2. Looks Good on Paper. Pete was a talented administrator but didn’t like his job. He wanted a new job where he felt more in line with the organization and their mission. His resume was a challenge! He had four different careers over twenty years all with good experience so he didn’t want to cut them out. He had also done lots of good volunteer work. What to do with that? And nothing stood out. It all looked a bit average. After working with me on a new resume and coaching to find his dream job he had a resume where he shone and now he is interviewing.
Resume Redo Package = $350
3. Cultural Issues. Marta was a talented woman who felt out of place in her job in an American company where she was earning $70k. After six months of coaching she learned to accept who she was, work out what she wanted and create a plan to get it. She attracted a $100K salary with much better benefits including a pension and generous vacation in a new and exciting job abroad. She loves her new environment.
Coaching was one hour once a week for six months = $3600
4. Doing What You Love And Getting Paid For It. Hannah was a writer who had a job as a copy-editor for $25K. She didn’t like her work although it paid the bills. We worked together to find something that she loved and still would support her financially. Through brainstorming she explored writing online. She created a blog which got attention from a publisher who asked her to write a book.
Coaching was one 30 minute session weekly for three months = $900
5. Long Term Success. Muriel was working freelance as a contractor earning about $80K with no benefits. She hated her client and found much of her work boring. Over a period of a year we worked on reframing her issues, working on a positive career strategy and taking responsibility for her success. She ended up with a new client in the same company and much more interesting work. A year after we finished working together she landed a perfect job as a Vice President of Marketing with a salary of $100K plus bonus and benefits.
Coaching was for one hour twice a month for a year = $3600.